Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of your reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a Patent Your Idea, truly was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year and can i patent an idea therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and InventHelp Wiki understand your market, your put in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.