Many Inventors trying to generate their product idea ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of services not trying to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and how to get a patent for an idea desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.